About My Blog

Welcome to 500 Days of Style! After a recent trip to my fashion capital of the world, Paris, I decided to amp up my style, and chronicle it on this blog!
Hope you enjoy it, and it inspires you to be super stylish (even on a low budget, like me!)
<3, Alix

Friday, March 1, 2013

Spring Shoes

Spring is in the air! And that means new shoes:) Springtime calls for light shoes that are playful and fun. Ditch the clunky black boots for patterned oxfords! For example...


Nasty Gal

















Lulus















Urban Original






























Charlotte Russe










Doctor Marten's
Spring is the perfect time to break out bright docs!










Dorsey It's like a hybrid between oxfords and docs!






















Vans














Can't wait until this snow clears and I can start wearing my neon pink docs!

No comments:

Post a Comment