About My Blog

Welcome to 500 Days of Style! After a recent trip to my fashion capital of the world, Paris, I decided to amp up my style, and chronicle it on this blog!
Hope you enjoy it, and it inspires you to be super stylish (even on a low budget, like me!)
<3, Alix

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day Two

Day Two begins with me going to the supermarket for food to bake for my sister's surprise birthday party, but first picking my sister up at her gymnastics, where a cute guy who I hadn't seen for a year was... turned out he's in the military now, so I won't get to see him :'(  But I still looked cute!

I'm wearing a pink athletic jacket from Forever 21 (They don't sell it now because it's not in season-spring-but I'm sure they'll have ones like it later in the year) I don't remember it being that expensive, maybe $25.  It's light, so it's perfect for the fall, spring, and summer, and I wear it all the time!
Here's a link to a similar (actually CUTER!) one: http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=outwr%5Fathletic&product%5Fid=2064786360&Page=1#
And may I mention that the model of the jacket is one of my favorite commercial models-Nicole Linkletter? She's so adorable
Everything else I am wearing is from LoveCulture.
The shirt isn't being sold anymore, but here's a similar one that I like! http://www.loveculture.com/Item/ItemDetailView.aspx?StyleId=1035883  It's only $16!
The shorts are also from LoveCulture, and I am wearing a dark purple tank, because the crop top is short, and also to give the illusion of high-waisted shorts.

In my hair, I did two twists, towards the back of my head, securing them with black clips.  I made the one on the left much longer than the one on the right.


Here's how it looked from the front! :

On my nails, I painted them with OPI Nail Lacquer, dark pink, and then light purple on one middle finger nail and one thumb nail-to make it more summery!

On my left wrist, as all summer, I wear my 5 friendship bracelets that I made! I love them(:

On my right finger I wore one of my H&M rings-I have three in the same color because they were all on sale, only $3! I have this purple [below], a teal, and a white, and I wear them all the time :)


Lastly, I am wearing my favorite long necklace-brass feathers, but I'm not sure from where, possibly PacSun
Here's a link to a cute silver feather necklace from PacSun: http://shop.pacsun.com/Womens/jewelry/Crackled-Stone-Leaf-Necklace/index.pro  It's only $13 :)

<3, Alix

No comments:

Post a Comment